Zico Cylinder Mounting System Complete
The Zico Cylinder Mounting System - Complete (Model CYBM-2123-70-11)
A cost-effective way to secure fire extinguishers, water cans, medical oxygen, SCBA and SCUBA, water coolers, flare containers, and other cylindrical equipment.
- 2″ wide heavy-duty, all-weather nylon construction.
- A hook and loop closure system that provides extraordinary holding power.
- The strap doubles back on itself through the “D” ring to double that holding power.
- Neoprene pad on strap for maximum grip.
- Great for use on land, sea, and air.
- More cost-effective than conventional mounting systems.
One complete system will retain one cylinder. Two units should be used if the base of the cylinder is unsupported, or if the weight of the cylinder exceeds 50 lb. or 3′ in length. Three units are suggested if the cylinder weight exceeds 100 lb. or 4′ in length.
Includes one base strap (Model CYBS-) and one aluminum base mount extrusion with “D” rings (Model ABM-1).
7″ cylinder diameter, 21-23″ circumference range.
Suggested uses: 2216 PSI 30 min. SCBA cylinder, 4500 PSI 45 min. SCBA, 4500 PSI 60 min. SCBA, Standard 45-100 cubic ft. SCUBA, “M” gas cylinders, Amerex 10# Dry Chem, Amerex 2-1/2 gal. pressurized water.
More sizes are available from Zico. Please contact the e-Fire Sales Team for info/pricing.