Whelen E969 Encoder
The Whelen E969 Encoder has activation control and is ideal for medium-sized warning systems.
The E969 encoder’s four “Hot Keys” reduce complicated warning command scenarios to a simple two-button procedure. A built-in time clock provides for “time of day” and “noon test” activation.
- Provides the state-of-the-art features and capabilities of more expensive encoding devices at an affordable price
- Easy to operate sealed 26 key membrane switch panel
- Battery back-up 24-hour clock, day of the week, and stand-by message displayed when the encoder is not in use
- Audio output, PTT (push-to-talk), squelch monitor input, and channel grant input (for trunking radio environment)
- Microphone input and microphone level adjustment
- May be used for mobile applications
- Whelen ten digit DTMF signaling code provides extensive system configuration and security from false activation
- Durable and attractive ABS housing
- Includes two inputs for encoder “Call Keys” activation by a remote device with the use of a dry contact closure or equivalent
Four “Call Keys” on the front panel for manual activation of user-programmed command scenarios (multiple commands). Additional four “Call Keys” can be used by the remote inputs and time of day transmits
35 function encoder permitting individual selection of 1-9999 Mass Notification Products “All Call”. Compact desktop design with an inclined sealed membrane keyboard.
The encoder can be set up with a user-friendly menu by using the display and keyboard, or a personal computer with an RS-232 port. 12VDC nominal operation, furnished with UL-listed wall mount transformer.
For more detailed specifications, including dimensions, and electrical & environmental specs, download the Product Sheet. You can download the Install Guide here.