Whelen E1000 Central Station Siren Control
Contact the e-Fire Sales Team for Pricing!
This is the Whelen E1000 Central Station Siren Control Desktop Encoder/Status Decoder, which controls up to 28 Digital Voice Messages including a 100 VAC - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz Wall Power Supply.
Now you can control and monitor your Mass Notification product from a central location. The E1000 allows the user to issue system activations and collect remote siren status via RF link or landline.
It features Whelen’s field-proven COMM/STAT™ Command and Status Monitoring protocols, for fast, secure, and reliable communication.
The E1000 supports all of the features that are available in Whelen’s high-powered Voice and Siren product line, from individual command selection to user-programmed command scenarios or call keys. With the selection of one call key, an operator may prompt the encoder to issue multiple commands.
With the included computer accessory software, you can connect the E1000 to a PC for Windows® based programming and data archiving.
- 16-row by 40-character backlit LCD display
- 20 “HOT” call keys
- 4 time of day call key activations
- 2 remote input call keys
- Automatic system polling
- Base radio interface
- Channel grant input for trunking radio systems
- Super Capacitor back-up for time and date
- Rugged membrane keyboard
- Microphone for live public address
- Computer interface USB
- Speaker driver/amplifier status availability
- 28 RDVM message capability
- 24-hour clock, day of the week, month, date, year, and stand-by message displayed when the encoder is not in use
- May be used for mobile applications
- Computer Interface Features
- CD-ROM and USB cable included
- Designed to communicate over a USB port with the E1000
- Enables user to make configuration changes to the E1000
- Extracts current configuration
- Records a log file of activity