Standard Directional Arrow Board
Original price $1,075.00
Current price $770.00
The Standard Directional Arrow Board is a traditional workhorse designed to fit standard-sized vehicles. Effectively keeps work zones safe.
- Ten 4" diameter amber lamps are available in six styles: Standard LED, Mega-Bright LED, Ultra-Bright LED, LumenX® LED, Regular Incandescent, and Shock-Mounted Incandescent.
- Alert motorists and control traffic flow with four operational modes (60 single FPM): right arrow, left arrow, double arrow, and center bar.
- The cab-mounted control box has two "center off" rocker switches, flash pattern indicator lights, a 20-foot pre-wired harness, and a bail bracket for mounting.
- Standard plug-in connectors allow easy removal and reattachment of the Arrow Board.
- All Standard Arrow Boards measure 13" H x 3" D x 54" L and are constructed of sturdy, heavy-gauge, epoxy-coated aluminum.
- A durable ABS plastic dust cover is included to protect wiring from weather and dust.
- Model 02.6029HD3 control box measures 1-1/4" H x 6-1/4" D x 6" L.
- 12V standard (Model 05.2412.020 24V converter is available for LED models 02.6009, 02.6052, 02.6116, and 02.6134. Sold separately, please contact e-Fire Sales for info/pricing.)
- Standard Arrow Boards with LED lamps are also available in Portable versions with internal flashers and plug-in wiring.
- Mounting brackets are sold separately.
- Made in the U.S.A.