SBEPF38-23-24 Booster Reel for Booster Hose
by Hannay Reels
Original price $3,500.00
Current price $2,235.00
Here we have the SBEPF38-23-24 Booster Reel for Booster Hose, in the 1 ID Size.
Length = 250"
- Super Booster (SB) aluminum construction reels weigh up to 30% less than standard booster reels.
- Electric gear-driven crank rewind on this model.
- Pinion brake standard.
- Standard inlet: 1" 90° ball bearing swivel joint with 1" female NPT threads.
- Standard outlet: 1" male NST threads (1.375" x 8 threads per inch.)
- Other sizes and/or threads are available, please contact our e-Fire Sales Team for info and pricing.
- The standard inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel (also available in stainless steel, contact us via the link above for info/pricing).
- Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
- Standard pressures to 1000 psi (69 bar).
- Standard fluid temperatures from -15° F to +250 °F (-26° C to +121° C).
- Contact us via the link above for info/pricing for reels to operate at other pressures and temperatures.
- CAUTION: When using Niedner|Altra® hose, a special riser and/or larger drum diameter is required.
- Complete your purchase with a Hose roller, which is available here, and a top mounting bracket, which is available here.
Dimensions (See Diagram):
Length = 250"
Weight = 140 lbs.
A = 35"
B = 39.5"
C = 10.5"
D = 20.5"
E = 23"
F = 41.75"
G = 23.5"
H = 12.12"
X = 21.5"
Y = 16.75"