Hale PowerFlow HPX75-B18 Wildland Pump
- Flow range 15 GPM @ 325 PSI to 135 GPM @ 50 PSI
- Ultra-reliable Briggs & Stratton 18hp 4-cycle V-Twin gasoline engine
- Electric start with recoil backup
- Anodized aluminum alloy pump head and body
- The pump head and body are coupled together with a stainless steel band clamp for easy serviceability
- Bronze impeller and renewable wear ring
- Self-adjusting mechanical seal
- Exhaust gas venturi priming
- Remote pump/engine control panel
- 2.0" NPT suction connection; 1-1/2" NPT discharge
- This pump works with the Hale Gas Dual Control Panel, found here.
- 3-Year Warranty
- Brand: Hale PowerFlow
- 21" L x 18" W x 20" H
- Fuel: Gas
- Fire OEMs
- Firefighting - Wildland Forestry
See Hale Product Sheet for more details.
Note: Shipping and Handling Fees
Please be aware that this product ships via freight truck, so shipping and handling fees are estimated only. For an exact shipping charge, please contact the e-Fire Sales Team we'll provide you with a quote.