Hale PowerFlow HPX300-B18
- Flows ranging from 120 GPM @ 100 PSI to 350 GPM @ 40 PSI
- Ultra-reliable Briggs & Stratton 18-HP 4-cycle V-Twin gasoline engine
- Electric start with recoil backup
- Anodized aluminum alloy pump head and body
- The pump head and body are coupled together with a stainless steel band clamp for easy serviceability
- Bronze impeller and renewable wear rings
- Self-adjusting mechanical seal
- Exhaust gas venturi priming
- 3.0" NPT / 4.0" Victaulic suction connection; 3.0" NPT discharge
- Also works with the Hale Gas Dual Control Panel, found here.
- 3-year Warranty
- Brand: Hale PowerFlow
- 21" L x 18" W x 20" H
- Fuel: Gas
- Fire OEMs
- Firefighting - Wildland Forestry
See the Hale product page for more details.
Note: Shipping and Handling Fees
Please be aware that this product ships via freight truck, so shipping and handling fees are estimated only. For an exact shipping charge, please contact the e-Fire Sales Team we'll provide you with a quote.