Hale PowerFlow HPX200-H20
You want flexibility and performance. High quality is your minimum standard. The Hale Attack Firefighting pump range is designed to be tough and perform well at higher or lower pressures. Hale has over 100 years of experience making fire pumps so you can be sure your Hale pump will deliver performance when you need it.
- Flows ranging from 40 GPM @ 150 PSI to 250 GPM @ 30 PSI
- Powerful Honda GX630 20.8-HP 4-cycle V-Twin gasoline engine
- Electric start
- Anodized aluminum alloy pump head and body
- The pump head and body are coupled together with a stainless steel band clamp for easy serviceability
- Bronze impeller and renewable wear rings
- Self-adjusting mechanical seal
- Exhaust Venturi Primer
- 3.0" NPT / 4.0" grooved coupling suction connection; 2.5" NPT discharge
NOTE: NOT FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA
- 3-Year Warranty
- Brand: PowerFlow
- 19.75" L x 18.38" W x 20.5" H
- Fuel: Gas
- Fire OEMs
- Firefighting - Wildland Forestry
See the Hale product page for more details.
Note: Shipping and Handling Fees
Please be aware that this product ships via freight truck, so shipping and handling fees are estimated only. For an exact shipping charge, please contact the e-Fire Sales Team we'll provide you with a quote.