FRC Class A Foam: 1600/1601 Series
Leading off the FoamPro line, the FRC Class A Foam: 1600/1601 Series is available in two models, differing only in capacity. Each system includes a Hypro twin plunger pump and DC (12 or 24-volt) motor assembly. Also included is a panel-mounted operator control unit with instructions, a flowmeter (1-1/2” or 2”), a strainer, a foam injection check valve, a complete shielded cable set, and an RFI/EMI suppression kit.
The system features fully automatic foam proportioning, regardless of changes in flow or pressure, and delivers unmatched accuracy over the entire flow range. It proportions continuously, with no stopping to refill the foam tanks.
NEW! FoamPro Models 1600 & 1601 are now capable of quickly pulling concentrate up to 3 feet allowing for increased mounting and installation flexibility.
Other features include:
- Discharge side injection
- No in-line restrictions
- Installs easily in new or existing apparatus
- Provides the smoothest proportioning available at ultra-low flows
- Delivers 0.1 to 1.7 gpm (.38 to 6.4 L/min) of concentrate
- Achieves full pump capacity with all known Class A concentrates
- 3 feet lift capability
- Remote Start/Stop for in-cab control
- Remote simulated flow switch
Control module features:
- Injection percentage from 0.1% to 1.0%
- On/Off control
- Foam percentage selector
- Low concentrate warning indicator
- Ultra-Bright LED light
- Advanced environmental protection
- Simulated flow – auto disengage
Ideal for use on:
- Brush rigs/Skid units
- Fast attack/wildland vehicles
- Municipal apparatus
- Compressed Air Foam Systems
Contact an e-Fire Sale Team member today for more info/pricing on these items and more.