Draeger PSS 7000 4500/30 Sentinel Backplate
Before you can protect the lives of others, you have to protect yourself. The Dräger PSS® 7000 self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) provides unmatched comfort, durability, and safety in the harshest environments. With unparalleled ergonomic performance, the PSS® 7000 combines trusted pneumatics, flexible fit, and cylinder Quick Connection, freeing the firefighter to concentrate on the task at hand.
Draeger Sentinel 7000–Real-time monitoring
The Sentinel 7000 electronic monitoring system provides options to satisfy the needs of any fire department. Incorporating a centralized power supply and pressure sensor module within the backplate, the robust system combines maximum component protection with balanced weight distribution for reduced physical stress.
Housed in impact-resistant, water-resistant casings, the Sentinel 7000 demonstrates excellent reliability on the fire ground.
An electronic gauge provides real-time monitoring of essential information, including:
- A personal alert safety system (PASS) device
- Intuitive push-button operation for ease of use
- Configurable settings to suit individual preferences
- Data logging for improved post-incident analysis
- Accurate, continuously updated digital display of pressure and time to EOSTI activation (time based on dynamic breathing rate)
- Battery status display
- 360° visual and audible alarms are triggered when the PASS is activated
- Automatic self-tests and system tests
Note: This item has customized options - please contact the e-Fire Sales Team to discuss.
NOTE: This product is only for sale in Kansas.