DHT 1 Series Digital Hydraulic Tester, 100 GPM, 6000 PSI, #16 Orber
The DHT 1 Series Digital Hydraulic Testers accurately measure flow, pressure, and temperature. The digital tester is designed to conveniently check the performance of hydraulic pumps, motors, valves, and hydrostatic transmissions.
The unit is easy to use, has simplified controls, and can quickly verify component settings and/or pinpoint faults in your hydraulic system, which will reduce downtime and help in preventive maintenance.
The tester comprises a turbine flow meter with a loading valve and a large easy-to-read digital display, which indicates both flow and temperature. The unit also has a glycerine-filled gauge that displays both PSI and bar.
- Accurate measurement of flow, pressure, and temperature.
- Built-in loading valve with “Interpass”™ safety system.
- Bi-directional for unrestricted connection and simplified testing.
- Portable and lightweight with an angled case for easier viewing and cleaning.
- Automatic “Power Off” feature.
- Pressure: 6000 PSI.
- Flow: 100 GPM.
- Flow Accuracy: ± 1% full flow.
- Pressure Accuracy: ± 1.6% of full scale.
- Readout: 8-digit LCD with 8 mm high characters.
- Made in the United Kingdom.