Cole Hersee 24063-08-BX 24V 71 Ohm Continuous Duty Solenoid
The Cole Hersee 24063-08-BX 24V 71 Ohm Continuous Duty Solenoid is a 24V 65A SPST Series Insulated Solenoid Relay. It is designed with PVC-coated plated steel housing, single-pole, single-throw (SPST) circuitry, and normally open contacts.
This insulated solenoid features studs that are electrically isolated from the housing. The heavy-duty, durable contacts and the high contact force developed by the solenoid allow this relay to handle high current loads.
In addition, this model of the Continuous Duty SPST series solenoid relay has an intermittent rating of 120 A make, 65 A break at 10 seconds on, and 30 minutes off, and it is UL and CE approved.
- 65 A continuous current rating
- 120 A make, 65 A break at 10 seconds on, 30 minutes off
- 24 V coil and a coil impedance of 71 ohms
- The insulated coil design electrically isolates the studs from the housing
- SPST circuitry and normally open contacts
- Plated steel housing with a PVC coating is sealed to an IP66 rating
- Two large 5/16"-24 copper power studs and two small #10-32 steel coil studs (control circuit) are heavy and durable
- Flat bracket
- Included hex nuts and lock washers are assembled
- UL & CE approved