Cole Hersee 11042 1-Pole Power Take-Off Connector Plug
The Cole Hersee 11042 1-Pole Power Take-Off Connector Plug is a power take-off connector with a ground return terminal. This plug provides power to auxiliary equipment and has brass female contact with spring grip tension that provides solid engagement with the mating socket. The cable clamp holds the cable firmly in place.
This piece is normally used with a trailer where only limited functionality (taillights, brake lights) is needed. Ideal for boat trailers or RVs towing a car on a flatbed trailer.
- Diecast metal housing
- Screw terminals accept up to 12AWG wire
- Replaceable interiors
- Brass split-pin contacts are aligned to ensure proper contact and minimal voltage drop
- Spring-loaded socket doors, the plug locks securely into the opening
- Wiring codes are identified on the insulator
- Two mounting holes on the flange 17/64" (6.7mm) diameter. 2 15/16" (74.6mm) on centers
- Mount through 1 3/8" (34.9mm) diameter hole
- Made with special housing that protects terminals from road splash