Class1 3-1/2 in. Liquid-Filled Gauges
Class1 3-1/2 in. Liquid-Filled Interlube-Filled Pressure Gauges with a patented Sub-Z II freeze-proof isolator are a must for all fire apparatus. Because the stem and bourdon tube is filled and sealed with a low-temperature liquid, water cannot enter the tube. This prevents freezing and subsequent damage to the gauge. The fill fluid in the case dampens pulsations and vibration while eliminating the need for snubber valves. In addition, Interlube fill eliminates fogged lenses, rust, and corrosion.
The demands of firefighting professionals for accurate and reliable instrument readings have been met by thousands of Class1 freeze-proof pressure gauges that are now in service and meet or exceed NFPA and ANSI standards.
- White Dials with Black Markings or Black Dials with White Markings
- Chrome-Plated Bezel
- High-Impact Resistant Acrylic Lens
- Brass Socket, equipped with Sub-Z Freeze-Proof Protection
- Phosphor Bronze Bourdon Tube, filled with Low-Temperature Liquid
- 1/4” NPT Brass Male Connection
- Internal Breathing Diaphragm
- Panel Mount with Adhesive Gasket and Spin-On Ring
- Meets or exceeds both ANSI and NFPA standards
- Square Chrome Bezel is available here