CEN10 Hard Hat Helmet
A century of head protection innovation defines the Bullard CEN10™ Helmet. Featuring sleek, low-profile vented and non-vented designs, a self-adjusting patented FlexGlide™ suspension system, an impact-resistant helmet shell with inner foam comfort liner, and an integrated 3-point chinstrap.
The CEN10™ Hard Hat Helmet is a safety helmet, comparable to a helmet worn in sporting activities such as rock climbing, kayaking, etc. Unlike traditional Type I hard hats, CEN10™ has a minimal brim, a foam insert for improved balance and additional side impact protection, and comes with an integrated chinstrap to ensure the helmet stays on the head.
The vented CEN10™ is a Class C, hard hat helmet.
- The helmet is expertly designed to provide the highest level of protection to workers through a 3-point chinstrap for a secure fit when working at heights
- Equipped with the patented FlexGlide suspension system, the CEN10 lets wearers auto-adjust the fit of their helmet for all-day comfort
- The helmet offers the only auto-adjusting suspension on the market so even the smallest adjustments are possible for workers to achieve the perfect fit
- EPS foam liner provides comfort and helps the shell system absorb energy from impact
- Replaceable brow pad, comfort liner, and nape cover for ultimate user comfort
- Shell made of proprietary PC/ABS blend
- Distinctive Three-Rib trademark
- Vented and non-vented models
- Manufacturer warranty: 3 years
- Life span: 5 years
- Made In USA
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 Type I, Class C requirements (Vented)