AK300 6.5HP Twin-Impeller Portable Pump
Original price $2,200.00
Current price $1,995.00
- Briggs & Stratton 6.5hp Vanguard gasoline engine
- Patented clamped impeller design to enable longer impeller life, improved performance, and easier disassembly in the case of blockage.
- The twin-impeller design provides extra strong pressure for longer and higher pumping applications.
- Thrust-balanced impeller design to extend engine life.
- Pump casing, diffusers, and impellers manufactured from quality corrosion-resistant marine grade aluminum for long life.
- 4-way discharge port for easy installation with a choice of plumbing sizes.
- Polyester-coated pump casing, exterior, and interior, for added corrosion resistance.
- Patented floating impeller neckrings front and back. The front neckrings help improve pumping efficiency while the back neckrings help extend seal life and dramatically reduce engine wear.
- Self-priming from 20’ for more versatile installation options.
- Large priming and drain port with bayonet fit plugs. Plugs have a safety retention system, plus are available with 1/4” tapping to accept pressure gauges or drain cocks.
- Low-oil protection - engines won’t start or run if the oil level is inadequate, thus protecting your engine.
- An electric starter (battery and leads required) and recoil starter fitted, ensures a choice of starting methods, even if the battery is flat or removed.
- Conforms to the tough environmental requirements of the USA EPA and CARB standards.
65 gpm (246 L/M) @ 48 psi (3.3 bar)
50 gpm (189 L/M) @ 81 psi (5.6 bar)
20 gpm (76 L/M) @ 120 psi (9.0 bar)
See the Davey product page for more details