AboveView HDPE Full Brim Hard Hat w/4 Point Ratchet/Ratchet Suspension - White
Bullard's patented AboveView HDPE Full Brim Hard Hat is a full-brim hard hat with a removable, replaceable clear-brim visor. AboveView offers increased protection from the elements and comes equipped with accessory slots for a variety of attachments. AboveView is offered with ratchet suspension and a replaceable cotton or vinyl brow pad. The suspension system has four points of attachment with four separate keys for a secure fit and 3/4" wide crown straps for comfort. ANSI/ISEA Classification: Z89.1, Type I, Class E, and G.Bullard AboveView Features:
- Cotton Brow Pad.
- See-through visor opens upper peripheral vision by 50%
- Replaceable visors available: Clear Tint for full visibility; Grey Tint for shade; Yellow Tint to prevent glare - please contact our sales team for info and pricing.
- Hat style helps protect against splash, glare, and sun exposure
- Ratchet suspension – Ratchet suspensions are adjustable between hat sizes 6.5 - 8
- Ratchet suspensions have vertical adjustment capability (two in front, two in rear) for a secure fit to different head sizes
- Wide (¾") seamless crown straps provide more comfort and help the suspension system absorb energy. The round, wide crown area also allows for good ventilation
- Distinctive Three-Rib trademark
- Made in the USA