22-54 Telescopic Eforce 2.0 Telescopic Ram
Contact the e-Fire Sales Team for Pricing!
The 22-54 Telescopic Eforce 2.0 Ram is a two-staged telescopic ram. The next generation of untethered extrication. Genesis started the redesign with the drive unit, adding a brushless motor that makes more power. Encased it with newly designed state-of-the-art housing equipped with impact-resistant polymer. This allowed them to squeeze more run time out of the M28 battery, (extras found here), by nearly double.
Upgrading the heart of the drive unit allowed them a higher operating speed. eForce is driven by a brushless motor with neodymium magnets and a rotating case that is manufactured using the latest technology from the finest quality materials. The hardened steel 5/16 inch shaft is supported by three ball bearings, and the overall robust construction ensures a long service life.
- 22-54 Telescopic Eforce 2.0 Telescopic Ram
- Length Closed: 23.1" / 586 mm
- Width: 5.3" / 134 mm
- Height: 13.7 / 349 mm
- Weight: 44.3 lbs. / 20.1 kg
- Stroke Stage 1: 16.9" / 428 mm
- Stroke Stage 2: 14.6" / 372 mm
- Length Extended: 54.6" / 1386 mm
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP54
- Force Stage 1: 24,300 lbf / 108 kN
- Force Stage 2: 13,950 lbf / 62 kN
- Nominal Pressure: 550 bar / 7,975 psi
Note: Shipping and Handling Fees
Please be aware that this product ships via freight truck, so shipping and handling fees are estimated only. For an exact shipping charge, please contact the e-Fire Sales Team we'll provide you with a quote.