2-1/2 in. Generation II Swing-Out Valve (Body Only) with Stainless Ball
The 2-1/2 in. Generation II Swing-Out Valve (Body Only) with Stainless Ball is a self-locking heavy-duty valve with a stainless steel ball designed for the harsh realities of today's fire service when water contaminants challenge a valve's sealing capabilities. Various handle options are available. Contact the e-Fire Sales Team for info/pricing.
- 2-1/2" Waterway
- Single Valve Body, Self-Locking
- 316 stainless steel ball with Hydromax™ technology
- High-quality brass body
- Improve sealing & increased gating ability
- Flow optimization reduces turbulence while in the gated position and requires lower operating forces
- No lubrication or regular maintenance required
- Simple two-seated design (no O-Rings to cut or lose during assembly or maintenance)
- Wide range of available adapters
- Designed and tested to exceed NFPA requirements
- HydroMax™ technology: A patented ball geometry providing performance never seen before in swing-out valves
- Cast, machined, and assembled in the USA
Note: Actuator/handle and adapters not included.