Hale PowerFlow HPX200-B23 Attack Pump
- Flows ranging from 90 GPM @ 150 PSI to 250 GPM @ 30 PSI
- Ultra-reliable Briggs & Stratton 23hp 4-cycle V-Twin gasoline engine
- Electric start with recoil backup
- Anodized aluminum alloy pump head and body
- The pump head and body are coupled together with a stainless steel band clamp for easy serviceability
- Bronze impeller and renewable wear rings
- Self-adjusting mechanical seal
- Exhaust gas venturi priming
- Remote engine/pump control panel
- 3.0" NPT / 4.0" grooved coupling suction connection; 2-1/2" NPT discharge
- Also works with the Hale Gas Dual Control Panel, found here.
- 3-Year Warranty
- Brand: Hale PowerFlow
- 22" L x 18" W x 20.25" H
- Fuel: Gas
- Fire OEMs
- Firefighting - Wildland Forestry
See the Hale product page for more details.
Note: Shipping and Handling Fees
Please be aware that this product ships via freight truck, so shipping and handling fees are estimated only. For an exact shipping charge, please contact the e-Fire Sales Team we'll provide you with a quote.