Gemtor 541NYC FDNY Personal Safety Class-II Harness
The Gemtor 541NYC FDNY Personal Safety Class-II Harness is the harness used by firefighting professionals worldwide, and it utilizes the design required by the New York Fire Department. Gemtor harnesses have become the preferred choice of the Fire Service because of their unmatched quality, durability, and dependability. Get yours today!
- A newly designed aluminum 3-stage locking Pompier hook
- Lighter weight hardware
- A new stronger stitch design
- Metal D-ring hardware for escape/bailout system attachment (escape/bailout system not included) Please contact the e-Fire Sales Team for info/pricing.
- Fast and Easy Donning
- Can be attached to bunker pants using loops available from most turn-out gear manufacturers.
- Unique adjustable leg strap design, place one foot through a color-coded loop and the entire harness goes on effortlessly.
- Aluminum, 3-stage locking Pompier hook with 2” side opening gate (NFPA General Use Carabiner classified by UL) weighs less than 11 oz. Extremely lightweight, weighs only 2.8 lbs! (including Pompier hook).
- Classified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. in accordance with NFPA 1983-2001. (Class II harness)
- Nylon Webbing straps are heat-rated to 480F
Please specify whether you require a left or right opening when ordering.
You can download the Gemtor brochure for this product here.