Full Feature Dash-Mount Siren
Original price $432.00
Current price $377.09
With the Full Feature Dash-Mount Siren, you can quickly alert motorists and pedestrians with nine operational modes including the unique Intersection Mode. Easy to use, just by selecting Tap, Radio Rebroadcast, Standby, Wail, or Yelp functions with the easy-to-use rotary switch you'll have fast access to all functions.
- Three pushbutton momentary switches control the Air Horn, Phaser, and Intersection features.
- To engage the Intersection Mode, press the momentary INTER button. The siren will automatically cycle through the Yelp, Phaser and Air Horn sounds. Press the INTER button again and the original siren sound will resume.
- Limit one-handed fumbling for controls while driving by adapting the Tap and Air Horn modes for the vehicle horn ring.
- When in Tap mode, tap the HORN button, the vehicle horn (if wired for horn ring), or the optional foot switch (if wired) to alternate between the Wail and Yelp tones. Each time the button, horn, or foot switch is tapped, a different sound will be emitted.
- When the optional Park feature is engaged, the faceplate lights flash, and the siren modes (with the exception of PA and Air Horn) are deactivated.
- The powder-coated steel housing has an illuminated faceplate; a rotary switch for mode selection; three momentary switches for Air Horn, Phaser, and Intersection features; and an ON-VOL dial that controls PA volume.
- The hard-wired, noise-canceling PA microphone has a momentary push-to-talk button on one side. A tangle-free 4' coiled cord conserves space in the vehicle interior and keeps the area neat.
- The Full Feature Siren powers one 100W RMS speaker with an 11-ohm impedance. (Speaker available separately, here)
- A plug-in connector simplifies installation.
- The amplifier is engineered to withstand reverse polarity and high-voltage spikes for reliable operation. Solid-state electrical components provide years of dependable service.
- Includes a bail bracket, metal microphone mounting clip, and all necessary wiring.
- Optional Foot Switch (available here) available for Tap Mode giving hands-free safety for the driver.
- Made in the U.S.A.