Blitzforce Portable Monitor
The BLITZFORCE Portable Monitor is an innovative, lightweight, and highly versatile portable attack monitor. Rated waterway with positive locking valve control. With an integral stream shaper for superior reach and penetration performance, the BLITZFORCE delivers. It’s rated up to 500 gpm @ 100 psi (2,000 l/min) and integrates a low-loss waterway with positive locking valve control.
The BLITZFORCE is constructed from hard-coat anodized aluminum alloy with a silver powder coat interior and exterior finish. An exclusive high-strength tie-down strap and carbide-tipped folding legs offer extreme stability in varying fire environments. It has an integral stream shaper for superior reach and penetration performance.
- Dimensions: Stored - 19” x 9” x 12” | Deployed - 26” wide.
- Full flow 2” waterway provides 500 GPM initial attack flows with only 9 PSI loss.
- 20° side to side (40° total). 20° to 60° up and down range of stream motion.
- Constructed from hard-coat anodized aluminum alloy with silver powder coat interior and exterior finish.
- 2½” (64 mm) female NH swivel rocker lug inlet and a 2½” (64 mm) male NH outlet.
- 5-Year Warranty from Task Force Tips.